Re: spurious 8259A interupt: IRQ7

I had the same problem on my Dell server, but with both the -3 or the
-10 kernel versions.  It took a new motherboard to fix it.

Try turning off your LPT port in the BIOS.  (If you aren't using it,
that is.)

FWIW.

-Michael

>>> john wtsys net 10/03/02 03:34AM >>>
I'm getting this too, but only since I upgraded from 2.4.18-3 to
2.4.18-10. I searched on deja.com for "spurious 8259A interrupt irq7"
and found some quite detailed posts about this, but nothing that
looked
worrying. I didn't keep the details - I've just accepted that it
doesn't
appear to be a problem.

-John