From: j <jdaues nmsu edu>
To: Valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: nVidia Quadro4 500 GoGL driver
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:25:54 -0600

Attempting to install Red Hat 7.3 on a Dell M50 Mobile workstation
Graphics card is an nVidia Quadro4 500 GoGL
According to the nVida website, "Quadro4 Go mobile processors are not supported in this driver"
Is this the end of the line?
If there is no linux driver for this card, then its back toWin2000 for me.