2nd Req: Is UDF/CDRW write supported in RH7.3?

Hi again,

I saw no response to my original questions.  Apologies
if this has been covered before, but I have not been
able to find the answers to my questions unaided.

If I am just search-capability-challenged, please just
point me to the right search terms, or if you are
feeling compassionate, to the appropriate url's so
that I may educate myself on the subject.

TIA for you help in decreasing the level of my
ignorance.

Peter