RE: Setting up a gateway through Linksys BEFSR81 Router using ipsec for iptable ussage in linux

Yeah I have the June 25th firmware, I just would like to know how to set
it up because there is the option for IPSEC but it doesn't let me set up
anything?   If you could find a screen shot it would be great, because
IPSEC is just an option your click in my router.  I don't know where to
go from there.

Anthony