Red Hat setup

I have RedHat set up now and have been exploring thoughout the programs.

I love it. Thank you all for all the helpful advice. I tried to send an
email
but it was never delivered. When I checked my email, I was able to
recieve it all,
but when I sent this list one, it did not make it. So I checked my sent
folder, and there it
was, however, it had the wrong address as the sent from address. Not my
rr.com one.
I checked the configurations, and they "seem" to be ok.
Any helpful advice?
Thanks again.