How can I remove Grub from MBR of my 1st HD?

I have remove all the partition on my 2nd drive with fdisk. Now I'm stuck,
the operating system on my 1st hd won't boot cause of Grub is in mbr.
How can I remove it now so that I can boot using Windows ME?
Does anyone know how I can boot in Windows without having to format the HD?

Thanks
N. D