unable to umount the Cd-Rom

Hi there,

I have just installed the Red Hat 8.0 and I'm having
the following problem. I have inserted a CD-Rom and it
was automaticaly mounted, but now I can't umount it. I
keep receiving a message telling me the device is busy
although I have closed all the applications.
Does anyone have this problem and how it was fixed?

Thanks,

Andre