Linux Newbie problem with Jserv: 500 Internal Server Error

Hi all,

I am running ApacheJServ-1.1.2-1 with J2sdk-1.4.0_02.fcs.   I know Jakarta is available but an application that I am using requires ApacheJServ to run.

My Apache server is running since I can test it by typing localhost and a test page appears but when I use the syntax http://localhost/servlets/IsItWorking to test the JServ I get the message below.

Can anyone point me the right direction?

Appreciate any help in advance.

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, root localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Apache/1.3.23 Server at 127.0.0.1 Port 80

Chuck Bernardes
3220 Pleasant Run
Springfield, IL  62707
(217) 698-2700