-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of Keith Mastin
Sent: quarta-feira, 9 de Outubro de 2002 21:06
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: RE: Red Hat 7.3 (it hangs up)

>But, I tried to ping the IP and got no response. If the problem was
>just an X one I think the pc should reply to the ping. Isn't it true?

You're still not wrapping your lines... if you don't wrap your lines, no

more answers... deal?

What do the logs say from just before the freeze up. Last time I saw
this
it was X, but not in the way I thought it might be. I had to run
sndconfig
and that fixed it. the machine in question was also 100% unresponsive.
I'm
not saying that your problem is identical, but that I found the hint to
the problem in the logs.

--
Keith Mastin       BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.
137 Laird Drive    Toronto    M4G 3V5     http://www.beechtree.ca