Re: Red Hat 7.3 Laptop or Notebook

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Dale Marthaller wrote:

> The RH compatibility list only shows a couple of notebooks that are certified
> to run RH 7.3. Has anyone successfully installed RH7.3 on any other notebook?

I've done these: Sony Vaio R505TLK, R505TLS
the only issue is that battery management is not quite up to scratch.

You might want to take a look at:
http://linux-laptop.net  ( I think that's the URL, but I'm typing it from
memory).  You could do a Google search for Red Hat 7.3 restricted to the
site.

HTH,
Oisin Feeley