wu-ftp

    I have had wu-ftp running on 7.2, but I recently installed 7.3 and
am having a problem.  Whenever I ftp into the system instead of being in
the /home/loginuser directory, pwd says I am in '/' and ls and dir show
no files.  Has something changed or am I just forgetting something I did
when I installed 7.2 and configured wu-ftp?

Thanks,
--Clyde Zuber
http://www.zuberfowler.com/
Zuber75 ZuberFowler com