Re: Firewall: Please Advise

<snip>
>I found a lot of plaintive cries in the wilderness about this issue
>that had no followup messages on google. Such howto help as TLDP
>featured was rather weak on IPTables, especially for something that
>has been around for as long as they have been. IPChains are rather
>admirably covered. The inescapable conclusion is that the people who
>are cocerned about home office firewalls and such are still using
>2.2 level kernels and IPChains because of the aditional facilities
>present.

I work from Linux Firewall Second Edition, Robert L. Ziegler, New Riders
Publishing.
P 163-165:
"Real Audio, Real Video and QuickTime (TCP Post 554 and 7070):

This might be what you are looking for. It's what worked for me at home.
--
Keith Mastin       BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.
137 Laird Drive    Toronto    M4G 3V5     http://www.beechtree.ca