SOLVED: Arrrgh - XFree Setup Problems

My apologies for the noise. I should have checked Google first...

Anyway: The solution to my problem (XFree overriding my mode line) is:
Add

Option "override_validate_mode"

to the "Device" section. XFree will then refrain from checking the
manual mode lines. So, now I have a resolution of 800x480 with a
virtual of 800x600 on my Libretto. Perfect.

Cheerio,

Thomas
      Thomas Ribbrock    http://www.ribbrock.org    ICQ#: 15839919