Re: USB Scanner and RH 7.3

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:06:00 -0400
Hikmat Faraj <libhf emory edu> wrote:

# I have the 7200 Visioneer scanner attached to the usb port on my pc.
#
# When I do hardware browse, the browser detects a usb scanner [of
#  "unknown" manufacturer]. When I try to scan, nothing happens, and
#  Kudzu
# never recognized it at the initial boot. Is this a doomed issue?

google for that particular brand of scanner, and see if anybody has
been able to get it to work in Linux.  Linux scanning is black magic
at best IMHO  (;

--
Jesse Keating
j2Solutions.net