Re: mailing list querry?

Richard Mulvena wrote:
hi All,
Well i upgraded my system to Redhat 8.0 and want to subscribe to the mailing list and unsubscribe from this one.
I also want to thank all the subscribers from this list for all there help while running valhalla you have all been a tremendos help and have coverted another windoze user to the fun realm of linux.
I looked on the Redhat mailing list but could not find a Pshyche list is there a mailing list for redhat 8.0 yet?
If so could someone give me a pointer and how do i unsubscribe? I again went to my account details but can't seem to find a way to do it.
The clueless wonder!
Richard

-- Justin Georgeson UnBound Technologies, Inc. http://www.unboundtech.com Main 713.329.9330 Fax 713.460.4051 Mobile 512.789.1962

5295 Hollister Road
Houston, TX 77040
Real Applications using Real Wireless Intelligence(tm)