Re: Q about install

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 02:01:20PM -0700, Ray B wrote:
> 1.  Is there a high chance that the hardware is not
> complient with 8.0 vs 7.3?

Slim.

> 2.  Can someone give me a good high speed link to the
> RH8.0 iso so that i can try to DL them again in case
> the ISOs that i have are bad?

redhat.newaol.com.

> 3.  what are the odds of the ISOs that i downloaded
> being bad?

Did you run a MD5SUM on them?  Download just the MD5 checksum files from
Red Hat's ftp site or from the site above and compare the results to
what your ISOs give you.  If the checksums match, then your next worry
would be a bad burn.  During the install, you can also do a mediacheck
to verify what you've got.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts ewilts org