Re: MODPROBE

Ian Weideman wrote:

Can any one tell me how to let the "modprobe orinoco_plx"
command be run before my eth1 gets activated.
I have a orinoco PCMCIA card on a PLX based PCI adapter.
The card can't be activated before the modprope command is run. so everytime I restart the box my eth1 doesnt work.

Try adding "alias eth0 orinoco_plx" to /etc/modules.conf