Silly questions about icons on application toolbar

I have installed Mozilla 1.2b few minutes ago: application is working but (that is really a silly bug..) I have no Mozilla icon on the application toolbar on the bottom of my screen but the general screen icon

How do you put an icon on the application buttons when the application is running???

Of course Mozilla icon is at the right place in the menu and in the fast menu.

Tnx

Antonio Montagnani

P.s.: this is a general question if I want to replace the screen icon with my icon