Re: X Window (Is everyone on this list using CLI?)

Thanks guys you're stars! It was permissions (as you said) although I don't
know which directory it was. I didn't need to --setperms for the whole system
after all.

Now all I need to do is get SQL Ledger going again and I'm sorted. Any SL guys
in this list?

Scott