Re: Lotus notes

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 08:18:53AM +0100, Rimas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use native Lotus Notes for Linux application

And where do you find that? IBM has repeatedly stated that they
have no intention of providing a native Linux Notes client.
But if there IS one I'd love to have it. Please let us know.

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------
                       I can do all things through Christ