Re: Video Settings

Keith (or anyone else who knows),

a) - ViewSonic A70  HSynch - 30-70kMz; VSynch - 50-180Hz

b) - I'm too new to Linux to know which rc files you'd need or exactly where they are. Do you need XF86Config and XF86Config-4?. Also, can the files be attached to messages posted here or must the text be cut and pasted into the message body?

I have a couple of other questions, but I'll post them under separate Subjects headings.

Thanks for any help.

Karl Krelove