ppp server

I setup a ppp dialin server with apache and virtual hosting. All works ok for login, but my friend,
using ie 5.5, can't get the pages on any site. It gives a 'page cannot be displayed error. Mgetty appears
to be working fine for auto-answer and login.

I set the pages up with text-only html. I did not do anything for header information beyond assigning
a title to the page. I just need to clear this last problem. Thanks in advance.