Console/text based config?

OK, what happened to text-based configuration tools?  No linuxconf?

I am attempting to use RH7.3 on some old (slow) machines just for
web server/ftp etc.  No desire (or capability) to load x-windows.

Are there any console / text-based configuration tools avalable for RH
7.3 and beyond???  Or do I have to stick with 7.2?

Thanks,

- Joe