rh rpms and large file support question

I'm using RH on a 32-bit Intel platform.

I was wondering which Red Hat supplied rpms have large
file support enabled on a recent distribution such as
7.3 or 8.0. I understand that both 7.3 and 8.0 have
kernel and libc-level support for LFS. However,
consider the following:

1. /bin/ls is able to deal with large files
2. wu-ftpd under 7.3 and 8.0 are able to support large
files
3. the rpms for apache-1.3 under 7.3 and apache-2.0
under 8.0 don't come with LFS support.

Is there any way to tell which rpms have LFS support
and which don't? Or is Red Hat leaving it up to the
individual project maintainers to include LFS support?

Thanks,