RE: providing 3 parameters for authentication

>Message: 9
>Subject: providing 3 parameters for authentication
>From: Carmen Alfaro <perritos_con_frio bluewin ch>
>To: valhalla-list redhat com
>Date: 26 Oct 2002 16:31:44 +0200

>Hi all.

>  I am having a problem trying to connect to my mail server at school,
> a win mail server.

Ask your teacher or network administrator for help - they will have the
settings you need to connect with the mail server. Only IE directly supports
authentication using a Microsoft domain name. If the mail server is
Microsoft Exchange, maybe you should be searching the Microsoft knowledge
base for help (support.microsoft.com).