Re: A couple of questions

Greettings:

Well I must thanks to youn guys for your help; the mkbootdisk work perfectly; I'm still working in find out the solution for the first issue; and I do not have DNS setup for my LAN; but I believe I will have it very shortly.

I apologize if the lines are not graped; I will work on this for the future.

Be well everybody.

Didier.