Re: CDRW support under RH 7.3

Thanks,

I thought it would be OK, I bought a asus crw4012a 40x12x48.
Any thoughts, it was just 55.99, for an old system. Perhaps I'll
get the Plextor maybe on the new PC I'm setting up in a little while.

Downloaded RH 8.0 iso images. The boot image should be in the first
CD? This will be my first burn.

Take care

Bob