SV: Saving RH 8.0 iso's

You are probably using windows to download. Windows uses the TEMP directory
to save the download until its finished.
You can either use a download manager such as GetRight or similar, or change
the path of your Temp directory.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson

Verus amicium est tamquam alter idem

All messages originating from me are scanned with the latest updates of
Norton Antivirus 2K2.