mixed LAN to Internet

Hi,

Newbie, want pointers for the following:

We have a LAN (TCP/IP with fixed IP addresses and a switch) with:
- WNT4.0 with IE + Exchange32(original e-mail prog. for NT4.0)
- W98SE with IE + Outlook / Outlook Express
- RH 7.3 (no upgrades) with external modem (dial-up 56k).

We have one internet account and 3 e-mail accounts given by our ISP.
We can access the e-mail accounts thru the internet account.

We want to 'assign' each e-mail account to one PC (already done),
and set the RH machine to enable each to access the internet and
his e-mails thru it (of course, if needed, all at the same time).

Tudor

<<application/ms-tnef>>