help

Hi There

I am not that good with linux and I was downloading upgrades for
mandrake 9.0, when somehow I managed to switch the machine off. Since
then I can NOT login fully into Linux (the GUI side of things) and I get
the following messages

nfsd: last server exited

nfsd: unexporting all file systems

INIT: no more processes left in this run level

INIT: going single user

Sh-22.05b#

Can anyone please help me get back to how it was before I got this
problem?

Kind regards;

Bayrak