Printing with RedHAt 7.3 And Mozilla!

Hi Everyone,

I'm try to configure a remote SMB shared printer on Valhalla
but the printer driver doesn't suport Postscrit and I can't
figure out how to make Mozzila doesn't convert the document
to PostScript before sending to the printer.

Even simple texts using directly "lpr -P printername" doesn't
work. The printer prints bargage only.

I've used the "Raw Print Queue" driver.

The printer is an Apollo P2200 and the documentation say's that
it's all ok with the driver.

Need help!

Thanks!
[]'s

-----
Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior
E-mail:  <npaulo linux ime usp br>   UIN: 2489382 (Tender [:alpha:]*)
Eu cavo, tu cavas, ele cava, nós cavamos, vós cavais,
eles cavam... Não é bonito, mas é profundo.