Transferring systems from one RHN Account to another.

Alle,

        I know this isn't specifically a RH7.3 question, but please bear
with me. I have 5 systems spread across two accounts on RHN. Is there
any facility to consolidate them? up2date --configure does not give you
the option to update account information and there's nothing on the
website that seems to indicate that it can be done from there. Any help
would be appreciated.

--
Best Regards,
Camron