Re: Transferring systems from one RHN Account to another.

On Friday 04 April 2003 02:55 pm, Camron W. Fox wrote:
> Alle,
>
>         I know this isn't specifically a RH7.3 question, but please bear
> with me. I have 5 systems spread across two accounts on RHN. Is there
> any facility to consolidate them? up2date --configure does not give you
> the option to update account information and there's nothing on the
> website that seems to indicate that it can be done from there. Any help
> would be appreciated.

This may not be the most elegant way, but sign onto RHN and delete the system
from the account you're moving away from.  On your PC, rerun rhn_register and
give it the account information you want to move to, then rerun up2date -u.
I just did that this weekend with a system.

Barry