Re: (no subject)

> hi,
> i have a linux red hat 7.3 server, and i want to setup a cluster with
> another server. the problem i see, is that i did not installed Linux
> Enterprise or something like that, how could i achieve this?
> thanx

I wasn't aware that you could cluster 2 machines. Is this possible? I know
about clustering 7 or more, but just 2? My understanding is that one
machine is the cluster controller, which would mean that clustering 2 is
totally moot.

Are you sure you're talking about clustering, and not something like a
network filesystem?

--
Keith Mastin
BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.