Re: (no subject)

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Rogelio Bazan Reyes wrote:

> hi,
> i have a linux red hat 7.3 server, and i want to setup a cluster with
> another server. the problem i see, is that i did not installed Linux
> Enterprise or something like that, how could i achieve this?
> thanx

What do you mean, "cluster?"

Networking is fine. There is some software standard with RHL to assist
in distributing the work from specially-written code across a network of
computers.

An approach not supported by RH, but which you can graft onto it can be
found at www.openmosix.org.

Help fight spam. Eliminate MSN ads from email.

Cheers
John.

Please, no off-list mail. You will fall foul of my spam treatment.