Re: Valhalla-list digest, Vol 1 #2074 - 7 msgs

hi every body,
I am having problem with the dual booting. I have winxp in my 80GB hard disk. I loaded XP in 8GB apace. then I Loaded linux in rest of the spaces. Now it is creating problem with dual booting. I know the booting constratnts does not meet if u are loading linux above 1024 cylinders. Is there any solutions to overcome this problem.
Thanks in advance.
aditya

A.N.Swain.
Odomos - the only  mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn