Re: can anyone recommend a UPS to works good with 7.3, 8.0?

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 04:43:59PM -0500, Oskar Teran wrote:
> Hello people,
> I have to setup a redhat linux server for a site, but the last thing to
> do is the UPS.  Can anyone recommend a UPS that works good with redhat?
> One name that comes to mind is APC....but just wanted to confirm with
> wisdom of the list.

Though I have no experience with APC UPSes, i hear they're pretty good.

I have two Tripplite UPSes here at home, they provide software for
them that works on LInux, and so far they've been great. They're both
at least 3 years old, still working.

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------