Promise RAID vs Red Hat #3

HI Folks,

        I just talked to the Promise Technologies
people and they informed me that they are
starting work on a new driver for the current
boxed set of Red Hat 9.0. It may take a month
but since they will target the exact build of 9.0,
everything should work together, finally by the
end of May or so.

        Thanks for all of the suggestions. I may
need to fall back on them if Promise doesn't come
through.

Take Care,

John Leo

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!