a) IRC b) apt with RHL?

Hello all,I would have 2 questions:

A) using IRC servers based on JAVA have I to use specific clients and
web-interfaces (mozilla,galeon...) or can I use X-chat,KSIRC... as well?
I wonder avoid to use web-interfaces due to the very high system load caused by
java_vm.

B) I tested the freshrpms version of apt with my RHL-7.3 and I really liked it,
so I wonder if have I any chances to use this application also to upgrading my
system using updates.redhat.com or any other repository by configuring the apt
configuration file and if the answer is "yes" can you show me the sintax.

Many thanks,Best Regards

---
http://www.qsl.net/ik5bcu
Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla) kernel 2.4.20-19.7
This message was sent by XFMail