Re:ftpd

Hi there
Aaron, thanks for replying.
both of the mentioned files (hosts.allow hosts.deny) are
existing but empty.(except some hashed - comment lines).
Anyway, I can telnet to the box using Windows telnet client
without a problem.
I just do not understand why I can ftp-connect the box using
psftp.exe and can not do it with standard ftp client.
Even I tried : "telnet themachine 21" and I got in!
any Idea?
Milan