From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com [mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com]
On Behalf Of pheonix1t
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 6:00 PM
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: Re: User and password file

John P. Conlon wrote:

Which file contains all of my users and their passwords? I also need to
know which folder it is in.   I need to copy this information and put it
into an off line ltsp setup.  I am being temporarily moved to a
different classroom  and I don't want to disrupt student work.
Thanks
Bye
Pat

/etc/passwd, /etc/shadow, /etc/group.....
you senior people, please correct me if I'm wrong...but I do believe
that these files are what you need.
this usually applies to most unixes/linuxes