Re: PHP and HTPASSWORD?

>Hi all:
>
>Using PHP, (C, or PERL), is there a way I can decrypt the passwords created by
>the command 'htpasswd'?
>
>If so, can someone give me some hints or point me to useful Web sites of that?
>
>Thanks
>Vidol

Sorry, but this falls into the realm of "if I tell you, then I'de have to
kill you"...

What you are asking for is what the security people have been working so
hard to prevent. Every script kiddie out there would have a hayday with
this info. In fact, how do we know who you are, and that the information
would be used for no improper purpose?