Re: Intel Motherboard

Always a sticky wicket.

The Intel 845 chipset should work great providing that you don't use X
Windows which you shouldn't be doing on a system with the H-Sphere
hosting control panel anyway.

For servers, I would tend to use server grade motherboards, with SCSI
drives, server grade NIC's, get rid of audio and other interrupt driven
devices that are unnecessary and not use the consumer grade stuff. I
couldn't imagine hosting virtual domains (web hosting anyway), without a
dual XEON system...they're so cheap these days anyway.

Others might have different opinions - YMMV

Craig