Re: Best ipables GUI?

Not suggesting it is best, but take a look at guarddog
(http://www.simonzone.com/software/guarddog).  It met my needs even when I
had to open holes in the firewall that were not pre-configured in the
software.  It kept my hands out of the rules, initally, and by looking at
the rules (and how they changed) as I built up my firewall, I got a great
education on iptables.

Mark