RE: IP number?

>> My linux box is called ax25.org - the domain name is using the NS service
>> from dyndns.org. Now it is pointing to 213.66.253.108.
>> What I wonder is what will happen when I get a new public IP numer...
>
> The only thing you may have to do is change the IP
> for your machine at dyndns.org unless you have a script that updates that
> for you...

As Ken mentioned, there are plenty of scripts out there that you can run via
'cron' to keep you system updated with dyndns.org. I imagine the dyndns.org
people have them available for download from their site already... I know I've
seen Windoze client software to run in the taskbar to keep the DNS information
updated.

-id