Re: anybody have any suggestions for a good gui filemanager?

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 16:33, philip dahlquist wrote:

> like the subject line says, does anybody have any suggestions for a good
> gui file manager?  better yet, how about some good software archive
> sites, other than sourceforge and gnome.org?  i used to use
> davecentral.com, but it was shut down for some reason, and my google
> search didn't turn up much, so i figured it would be easier to ask.

	xftree is nice if you like the old xtree look'n'feel.  If you're
looking for a Windows Explorer alike you can use Xplorer.  rox-filer is
very popular.  The best thing to do is to go to freshmeat and look over
the plethora of available options and find the one that suites you best.

--
"It's time to KISS your BOT goodBYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!"
                -- Metabee, 'Medabots'