-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of Michael Brininstool
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 1:58 PM
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: Re: Graphical Desktop Not working

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 01:47:11PM -0600, RogerM sumacclothing com
wrote:

> I'm at runlevel 5
>
> I tried "service xfs restart"

Isn't xfs the X-Font server?
What has that to do with gdm not running!

Try logging in on the console and running 'startx'.

--
Michael P. Brininstool                  mikepb hoplite org