Need a Video Driver for Red Hat 7.3 and ATI FIRE GL E1 in a DELL 350n workstation

Help!  I need advice with a Dell 350 Workstation and ATI Fire GL E1 Video
Card.  I bought this workstation with Redhat 8.0 factory installed. I need
to blow off 8.0 and put RedHat 7.3 on the system to run a proprietary
simulation model.   Anyone got a lead on a RedHat 7.3 Video Driver for the
ATI Fire GL E1 Video Card....  No leads (that I could find) on the ATI or
Redhat support lists.....anyone???