dynamic dns

Hi
I would like to know how to set up dynamic dns. I have the dhcp server and client and bind that comes with Redhat 7.3.

I have set up my name service (non dynamically) - I have one primary nameserver (that is all).

   Then I added 1 line for each of the foward and reverse zones in named.conf:
           allow-update { 12.3.4.5; };
That is all I have done.

What does one have to do for the dhcp client and for the dhcp server so that dynamic updates occur to the nameserver?

         Thanks,
                 Gail