Redhat 7.3 installation issue please help!!!

Here is the issue, if i let Redhat decide the partitions it will install redhat 7.3 successfully. If i set my partitions using disk druid, basically fails with some packge with error message reading "Media Failure, lack of disk space, and/or hardware problems. I am sick of re-installing and wasting my valuable time.

Anyhelp as a last resort is apperciated. I can provide any information on the system first i want to see if any body is ther to help me.

Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?